Asian Veg Stir Fry recipe with step by step photos | How to do Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables | Easy Vegetable Stir Fry
Easy Asian Veg Stir Fry – is a healthy, simple saute of veggies and basic sauces. Serve as a side dish with noodles or with rice or eat as a meal !! Simple, effortless and so delicious … One of our favs 😋 . It’s vegan and gluten free made under 15-20 mins !! Here is how to make it.
Check out a quick video of Chinese stir fried vegetables:
About Asian Veg Stir Fry Recipe :
- Healthy & Colorful
- Simple & Quick to make
- Low carb , diet friendly & Keto Friendly
- Gluten free & Vegan
- Customizable (you can add your choice of veggies , sauces for variations)
You may serve this easy Vegetable Stir Fry as it is or with noodle / rice .They are quick, flavorful and make a hearty meal. Tossed sesame seeds added finally adds texture, taste and nutrients.
Asian Veg Stir Fry recipe with step by step photos :
Prepare a steamer . Place a cup of Corn , a cup of Brocolli , a cup of Carrots and a cup of Beans in a vessel. Steam cook for 3-4 mins . Take care not to over cook . Retain the crunchiness and color.
Add 2 tablespoon oil in a large broad pan. You can use or any other oil of your choice. Once the oil is hot, add a teaspoon minced garlic .Fry on high heat for 5-10 seconds.
Add 1 medium size diced onion and tsp finely chopped ginger. Fry for a minute .
Add 1/2 cup cubed Zucchini , 1/2 cup cubed Capsicum and 1/2 cup cubed cabbage . Toss on high flame for 1-2 mins.
Add the steamed cooked veggies and continue tossing for a min . Let they get coated with oil .
Add the steamed cooked veggies .
Continue tossing for a min . Let they get coated with oil .
Add in salt to taste , tsp of pepper powder , tsp soya sauce , tsp red chilli sauce and 1/2 tsp vinegar.
Combine everything on high flame.
Saute 2-3 tsp sesame seeds . Let they splutter . Lastly garnish with toasted sesame seeds
Points to note & variations :
- Take care not to over cook the veggies .Retain the crunchiness and color of veggies . Toss everything on high heat .
- I usually keep this stir fry simple with basic seasoning and sauces . If you want it saucy, add 1 tablespoon cornflour dissolved in ¼ cup water towards the end when you are adding other sauces . Cook until the sauce thickens (2-3 minutes).
- Sesame oil gives a very authentic Asian taste to this stir fry, but if it is not available, no problem, you can use oil of your choice.
- You can add veggies like asparagus, mushroom, baby corn , snow peas, egg plant , tofu etc along to make this stir even more healthy.
- You can add few chopped Pineapple in the stir fry for a tangy slightly sweetish taste.
Easy Asian Veg Stir Fry
- 1 cup Beans
- 1 cup Carrot
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup Zuchinni
- 1/2 cup Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Capsicum
- 1 medium size Onion
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 2-3 tsp White Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil / any oil
- Prepare a steamer . Place Corn , Broccoli , Carrots and Beans in a vessel. Steam cook for 3-4 mins . Take care not to over cook . Retain the crunchiness and color.
- Heat Oil, add minced garlic .Fry on high heat for 5-10 seconds.
- Add diced onion and chopped ginger. Fry for a minute .
- Add cubed Zucchini , cubed Capsicum and cubed cabbage . Toss for high for 1-2 mins.
- Add the steamed cooked veggies and continue tossing for a min . Let they get coated with oil .
- Add in salt to taste , pepper powder , soya sauce , red chilli sauce and vinegar.Combine everything on high flame.
- Saute sesame seeds . Let they splutter . Lastly garnish with toasted sesame seeds
- Serve hot.