Today i have a simple, easy and one of the most super hit kid friendly dish .. that’s “ Pasta chat recipe / Macaroni Chat “. Pretty to look at, easy to eat, yummy to taste. . this pasta chaat recipe is a perfect appetizer for any occasion.. be it kid’s birthday parties / kitty parties / tea parties / after school snack … it would definitely be super hot among guests . The best part is making this pasta chaat is as simple as tossing few ingredients together and end result is just mouthwatering . So if you love pasta and chaats .. so try this fusion Pasta chaat … i am sure you will love it for sure !!!
PASTA CHAAT RECIPE / MACARONI CHAAT RECIPE - INDIAN PASTA RECIPE
- 1 cup Macaroni pasta / any pasta, cooked
- 1 medium size onion, Finelly chopped
- 1 medium size tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, steamed
- 2-3 tbsp Spicy fried peanut / congress kadlekai
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala powder
- 1 tbsp Mint Chutney / Green Chutney
- 1 tbsp Dates chutney / sweet chutney
- Lemon juice
- Corinader leaves, garnish
- Nylon sev, garnish
First ... in a large mixing bowl take cooked macaroni.
Add onion, tomato, corn, coriander leaves, spicy peanuts, date tamarind chutney, green chutney, chat masala, red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well such that everything is combined
- Mix everything well and adjust the spices accordingly. Transfer Macroni chaat to a serving plate. Garnish with little fine sev and serve.
Serve Macaroni Chaat along with Masala Chai and Vegetable Dal Pakora for your tea time break.