No-bake Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake is one of the heavenly dessert recipes which not only just kids but anybody can fall for. The classic combination of chocolate and hazelnuts blends beautifully in this rich and creamy cheesecake making it taste absolute divine. This easy to make no bake cake comes in individual portions and hence is great for small get-togethers at home, as a showstopper dessert recipe after a scrumptious meal. Chocolate , Nutella , Cheese.. All these in 1 dish.. no points for guessing how yummilicious this Choco Nutella cheesecake can be !! Do try this for sure this X-mas & new year party !!
No Bake Chocolate Hazzelnut Cheesecake Recipe / Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake (No Bake)
For the biscuit base
- 200 gm oreo biscuits / digestive biscuits
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
Chocolate hazzelnut cheesecake
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, chilled , i used Amul
- 1/2 cup Nutella Spread
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- 3/4 tbsp Gelatin
- 2 tbsp Water, +/-
- Chopped toasted hazelnut / ferraro rocher / chocolate shavings / cream
To Make Biscuit Base
To prepare No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Recipe, first we have to make the biscuit base .Powder the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb.
Add the melted butter to it and mix until well combined.
Place the biscuit crumbs into a greased springform cake tin / small serving glasses.Press down until firm. Then place in the fridge to chill till the filling is ready.
To make the cheesecake filling:
Take a small cup and mix the gelatin with 2-3 tablespoons of water and set aside for 5 minutes.After 5 minutes, heat it in a microwave for 20-30 seconds until completely melted. Let it cool slightly. ( Gelatin acts as setting agent )
In a mixing bowl beat together cream cheese , cream and sugar until smooth and well combined.
Add nutella and vanilla essence and continue mixing.
Finally, add gelatin mix to the cheese-mix and combine everything together .
Spread the cheesecake filling over the prepared base, smooth the top .
- Cover and leave to set in the fridge for at least 6 hours .
Once the No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Recipe is set, decorate the top with the chopped toasted hazelnuts / ferrero rocher /choco shavings .Serve Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Chilled!
- Instead of cream cheese you can use hungcurd and instead of cream can use condensed milk .
- Instead of cream cheese you can use paneer too ( Indian Cottage Cheese ) .But in that case you have to blend it a bit to get that creamy texture .
- Here gelatin acts as a setting agent. It helps to thicken our cream cheese. You can skip it if you don't want .