Mohabbat ka sharbat recipe | Mohabbat ka sharbat Video Recipe | How to do street style Mohabbat ka Sharbat
Mohabbat ka Sharbat recipe is a refreshing drink from the streets of Delhi made using Watermelon , Milk and Rose Syrup . Hardly takes 10 min to make and the end result is so so good. Enjoy it chilled and you can only love love & love this tempting pink colored drink !!!
Some of the other beverages you can try Watermelon refresher , Hibiscus Tea , Cucumber Mint Cooler , ABC Juice etc
Check out the video here :
What is Mohabbat ka Sharbat?
Mohabbat ka Sharbat is basically a mixture of milk, sugar, roohafza, chopped watermelon pieces and lots of love! This drink basically originated in the lanes of Delhi’s Jama Masjid and is popular even now !
I had tasted this drink forst time couple of years ago during my trip to Delhi and fell in love with it in the first sip. The memories of this drink is so nostalgic.
But hey wait , to relish it we needen’t go to Delhi .. make at home and enjoy !! Makes a perfect summer drink.Those tiny tiny watermelon chunks coming in between with each sip makes the drink more interesting and delirious. This sharbat is very popular during Ramzan and Eid.
Few Points to note while making this drink
- Deseed and cut the watermelon into very tiny cubes.
- Rose Syrup / Rooh Afsa can be added as per your liking. you can + / – .
- Addition of chia seeds is purely optional. But addition , of this makes mohabbat ka sharbat more tasty.
- If you want , can garnish with few edible rose petals.
Beat the summer by being content and hydrated with this appetizing drink that you’ve got to try!
Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- 2 Cup Milk , chilled
- 1 Cup Water Melon, deseeded & finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup / Rooh Afsa
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 -2 tsp Chia Seeds, soaked ( optional )
- few Ice Cubes
- Soak chia seeds in water for about 10 – 15 mins.Even if you soak for long , no problem.
- De-seed the watermelon and chop into very small pieces
- In a jar , take chilled milk.
- Add sugar & rose syrup .
- Add Chia seeds.Give a nice stir . Let Sugar melt nicely and let milk & rose syrup combine well.
- Add finely chopped , deseeded watermelon cubes.
- Lastly , if you want can add ice cubes. Mix well.
- Pour Mohabbat ka Sharbat to a serving glass. Serve Chilled. Enjoy .